Discover the sights and sample the flavors of Macau with the See Macau Pass, a stress-free way to get the most out of your stay! Get a bird's eye view of Macau as you ascend 1,108 feet (338 meters) to the Macau Tower Observation Deck and enjoy a complimentary dessert and drink. Enjoy a complimentary meal at one of six ethnic restaurants at Galaxy Macau, a luxury hotel in Macau. Valid for one month from the time of collection, the See Macau Pass will allow you to see more of Macau at a fraction of the price!
Deciding on what to do when traveling can be a hassle. Take the stress out of it with the See Macau Pass and enjoy several activities at discounted prices! Use your pass for three complimentary services from this list:
- Macau Harbor Cruise: Experience Macau by water with a 60-90 minute sightseeing cruise voyage along Macau Harbor surrounded by incredible city landmarks like the A-Ma Temple
- Round-trip TurboJET ticket (HK-Macau route): Enjoy a relaxing one-hour sea journey from Sheung Wan (Hong Kong) to Macau on a high-speed ferry
- One hop-on hop-off bus tour of Macau: It's best way to see all of Macau's famous landmarks. Step off the open-top bus at any of the ten stops: Macau Science Center, Kun Iam Statue, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, Pointe 16 (The Old District), Red Market, Border Gates, Canidrome, Kun Iam Tong and Galaxy Macau
- Deluxe meal voucher at Galaxy Macau: Get a free hotel shuttle from Macau Ferry Terminal to Galaxy Macau and enjoy a set meal from any one of these restaurants: Myung Ga (Korean), Spaghetti House (Italian), Lugan Caf© (Taiwanese), Tsui Wah (Hong Kong), Spice Garden (Northern Indian) and Cascades (Dessert and Beverage).
- Entry and dessert with drink at Macau Tower: Enter the indoor and outdoor observation decks to see breathtaking views of the city skyline. You'll also receive perks at the following places inside the tower: a complimentary drink at Singing Bean Coffee or 360 Caf©, a complimentary house dessert at Lua Azul and a complimentary photo at Kodak for any purchase of MOP$160 or more (approximately USD $20, based on exchange rate).
Additional discounts are included with the pass. Get 10-20% off of services at the AJ Hackett Macau Tower, which provides thrilling activities like bungee jumping and a skywalk. You can also sit back and enjoy the spectacular water-based performance, House of Dancing Waters, with a 10% discount. The breathtaking production combines acrobatics, motorcycle stunts, drama and pyrotechnics set to an aquatic backdrop.
Special Offer - Book and travel before December 31, 2013, and save up to 38% compared to booking the tours separately - Book Now!
More Information/Purchase Now