See more of Stockholm and pay less with a Stockholm Card. With free transport, entry into museums and attractions and other bonus offers, it's the best value for money! Choose between a 24, 48, 72 or 120 hour Stockholm card and enjoy the freedom to customize your own itinerary. Your card includes a free guidebook with helpful information as well as a city map.
Stockholm is a vibrant place. There are adventures to be had at every corner - on the streets, on the stages, at the museums and in the parks. Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the water or the many faces of the city ashore. The Stockholm Card is your short cut to a wealth of activities; visit a museum in the morning, a palace at lunch and go sightseeing in the afternoon. The card is also your ticket to the public transport, which will carry you all over the city both above and under ground. Everything's easy with the Stockholm Card.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours. The card will not be valid until it is stamped with the time and date the first time you use it. Three child cards can be purchased per adult card. The card is valid once per attraction and entitles you to unlimited travel by metro, bus, tram and commuter train.
THE STOCKHOLM CARD OFFERS:
- Free admission to 80 museums and attractions
- Unlimited use of public transport in Stockholm, including the metro, buses, trams, commuter trains and boats (Not the ferry to Djurg√•rden)
- Free boat sightseeing with the Royal Canal Tour (April 5 - December 21) OR the Historical canal Tour (June 1- August 18)
- Free bicycle sightseeing with Stockholm Adventures and Bike Sweden
- Discounted tickets for the Stockholm Panorama sightseeing bus
- Discounted tickets for the Open Top double-decker bus tour
- Discounted tickets for Cosmonova IMAX theatre
- Discounted tickets for boat trips to Drottningholm Palace
- A map folder available in Swedish and English - containing information on museums and maps of the city
More Information/Purchase Now